The Happy Machine™
IG-133A Negative Ion Generator
Occupies only a 5" x 5" area on your tabletop or bedroom nightstand.
This ionizer is absolutely NOT the same
as any of the "Air Ionizers" reviewed in
Consumer Reports, May 2005 issue.
It is not even in the same class.
This type of air ionizer is 100% SAFE.
A SUPERIOR NEGATIVE ION GENERATOR
This ionizer produces an optimum, high level of negative ions in your room. We've seen other ionizers that we couldn't even measure the negative ion output from (though we could walk outside and measure the natural level of negative ions outdoors with the same ion detector). Other brands of negative ionizers produce such an extreme level of negative ions that they actually caused a computer in the same room to malfunction, and quickly caused all the walls in the room to become coated with pollutants.
Comtech Research ionizers are designed to last for many years. We still have the first ionizers we ever built, and they still put out the same level of negative ions as they did when they were first built.
The one part that wears down on ALL negative ion generators (the ion emitter) is replaceable, after many years of use.
Running 24/7, average electricity cost is only about 4 cents a month.
SUPERIOR ION EMITTERS (shown on top of the unit):
The part that wears out quickly on other negative ion generators. And when the emitter wears out, then the output of negative ions is usually reduced to a point where the unit cannot function.
Our long-life, plug-in negative ion emitters are reliable, very efficient at emitting negative ions, and replaceable (should that ever become necessary).
All negative ion emitters are subject to wear. When they are new, a good ion emitter should have very sharp end points when viewed under a microscope. These critical sharp points will provide the highest efficiency ion output. However, when most ion emitters are examined under a low-power microscope (or high-power magnifier) after a few weeks of operation, they clearly show wear: the sharp points have become rounded and worn-looking.
Our ion emitters have been designed to overcome that problem, so your ionizer can continue working correctly for many years to come.
Here's all you need to do to the emitters:
Our Stainless Steel (SSE) ion emitters: Simply trim a tiny bit off the ends of the wires on the SSE every few months or so to restore maximum ion output.
You may also remove any dust on the ends of the wires on the SSE ion emitter by lightly drawing the wires between two fingers every so often.
Our Carbon Fiber (CFE) emitters: Simply dust off the CFE-2 ion emitter by brushing it very gently against your clothing to remove some of the dust. NEVER trim the fibers.
- Superior quality, long-lasting, highly effective, reliable, genuine negative room ionizers. Generates an optimum level of high-density negative ions.
- Very effectively removes particles from the air as small as .01 microns, such as pollen, dust, mold spores, pet dander, and other allergens.
- Negative ion output 80 to 100 trillion ions per second, externally. (That is, out into your room, instead of being captured and trapped inside the ionizer like other brands).
- Engineered to work great in either humid or dry locations. The negative ion output does not drop to near zero when in a dry room like others do.
- For large or small rooms - covers 4000 cubic feet (a 20' W x 20' L x 10' H room).
- Ionization method requires no filter, so there's never a need to buy or clean filters or plates.
- Neither are noisy fans or blowers required. Room air is cleaned and purified noiselessly- completely silent.
- More effective than expensive HEPA filters or electronic air cleaners: ionized room air does not have to be circulated by a fan and pass through a filter to be cleaned. Ionization method removes particles far smaller than HEPA filters can.
- Uses no chemicals, perfumes, filters, or agents.
- Does not produce harmful EMF (electromagnetic fields).
- Ozone output is so low that it is virtually unmeasurable.
- 5 Year Warranty
The SSE fine wire emitter (included) simply plugs into the top of the ionizer as shown below.