This large UV whole house air purifier easily installs near
cooling coil in central air conditioning and heating system.
Central UV air purifier cleans, freshens, and sterilizes the air in an entire house or building using UV light.
- Fights germs. Germicidal effect disinfects the air. Kills germs, bacteria, viruses, mildew, mold spores such as such as stachybotrys and black mold, etc. as they circulate through the system and past the UV lamps.
- Help stop the spread of diseases and sicknesses. Short wave (UV-C) kills or de-activates bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms, even if the organisms have become immune to other disinfection methods.
- Stops mold and bacteria growth inside your central air conditioning system. No more mildew and moldy odor from your air conditioner.
- Eliminates odors, makes the air in your rooms smell fresh and clean while producing ZERO ozone.
- Destroys VOC's (volatile organic compounds).
- Eliminates the need to ever clean the mold off your cooling coil (evaporator coil) again.
- ELIMINATES the need for periodic duct cleaning by keeping your ductwork clean and dust-free inside.
- Generates safe and highly effective hydroxyl, the natural compound that scrubs pollution from the earth's atmosphere.Hydroxyls and hydroxyl radicals are formed when the UV-C strips hydrogen atoms from water molecules (H20) forming hydroxyl (OH)-.
- Generates helpful negative ions, which are circulated out of your cooling and heating vents and into your living space by your central air conditioner's fan or blower.
- Helps decrease cooling costs.
No more air conditioner coil cleaning. The high-energy UV-C ultraviolet rays from the purifying probes shine on the cold air side of the air conditioner evaporator coil (like the A-coil shown above). This eliminates the normal mold, algae, slime, and gel formations that:
- Act as breeding areas for bacteria
- Can be blown out into the room, where they can be inhaled and cause sinus infections, sickness, and allergies.
- Can plug the coil, inhibit air flow, and increase cooling costs.
Superior Ultraviolet-C lamps, High-purity quartz envelope, specific coated, sealed gas. Easy tilt-in locking 4-pin socket mounting.
UV-C RADIATION WAVELENGTH:
253.7 Nanometers (Germicidal).
UV-C OUTPUT, PER LAMP:
22 watts (11,000,000 uW) @ 253.7 nm. A clear protective coating on the inside limits the depreciation of the useful UV-C radiation output. Virtually unaffected by the low temperatures typically found inside an air conditioner.
UV-C INTENSITY, EACH LAMP:
10756 uW per sq. CM in 12"x12" aluminum duct measured @ 6" away from lamp.
NON OZONE PRODUCING: The glass filters out the 185 nm ozone- forming line.
120 volts, 220 volts, 240 volts, or 277 volts AC 50-60 Hz
36 watts per lamp
Fuse protected and switched
Aluminum extrusion with 1" flanges on each of two sides, for support and mounting.
Solid-state electronic programmed start. Input current automatically adjusts to any input voltage between 120 and 277 volts.
The patented Original Air Probe Sanitizer™ is the first of its kind on the indoor air quality market. Underwriter's Laboratories have approved this system for use in HVAC systems. For the protection that you and your loved ones need, the long-lasting Original Air Probe Sanitizer™ will take care of the job at a moderate cost.
The Air Probe Sanitizer can be custom manufactured to suit your needs at no additional cost.
Designed to be installed near the cold air side of your central air conditioner's cooling coil.
Standard residential double-probe units (E-200, FME-200, or T-200)are 17" L x 6" W x 2.2" D.
Standard residential single-probe units (E-100, FME-100, or T-100)are 8" L x 6" W x 2.2" D
Other standard lengths are stocked.
- The standard lengths dual probe Air Probe Sanitizers are 17 inches, not counting the inch or so that the fuse, switch, and electrical fitting (shown above on the end) stick out past the end.
- If a 17" dual probe unit is too long for your application, then a 15" length is available and usually in stock (of course, the 15" length reduces the probe (lamp) spacing accordingly). Any length can be made quickly....
- Custom lengths are available (usually at no extra charge), and typically only take a couple of extra days or so.
- The standard probe (lamp) spacing is 13 inches from the center of one probe to the center of the other probe. The distance between the glass portion of the probes about 12" The probe spacing and/or orientation may be either changed by us (preferred), or field-changed; please view the videos for more information.
- The dimension from the socket mounting surfaces to the ends of the 16" lamps is approx. 16.75" inches for the FME-200L.
- If any dimension in your particular application is critical, please contact us before ordering.
We are happy to accept orders for the above APS product placed here. However, all sales of the Air Probe Sanitizer™ (and related products) to new customers are subject to our approval. This is because there are certain hazards associated with improper use and installation of these units (ultraviolet light and the voltages [120 to 277 volts AC] that powers these units). New APS customers are required to speak to a tech support person here on the phone to verify that a qualified person will be installing them, whether they are ordering the right model for their particular application, and whether the units will be installed and used properly.